[UE4] OwnIcon - Create your own Icons (Unreal Engine 4)
A downloadable asset pack for Windows
How to use OwnIcon: https://youtu.be/e3FspLiMw54
Preview of Skeletal Meshes and their animations: https://youtu.be/rvCgICDhyVM
Preview of Icon Creation of Weapons: https://youtu.be/P1FZrrdLgJU
- How to add own Backgrounds
- Possibility to enter values for position, zoom and rotation
- Possibility to add your own background
- New UI
- Possibility to use animations
- Drag and drop to insert items(no data table needed anymore)
- Create All - Function
- More Resolutions
- Icons in Landscape and Portrait
- Auto-Naming of Icons
OwnIcon is a 100% Blueprint Icon Creator. You do not need any more programs for it.
Just add OwnIcon to your project and start creating your icons.
With OwnIcon you can create your own icons for your project. Choose the mesh of which you want an icon and adjust the position and lighting. For example, you can create icons for your inventory. Weapons, armor, food, potions and so on.
Via a user interface you can quickly create an icon with a transparent background.
Save it and use it!
- Easy and fast Icon Creation
- Transparent Background
- Simply add to your own Project
- For all Skeletal and Static Meshes
- Clear user interface
- For all types of projects
For questions and help you can join the discord server: https://discord.gg/ZwpvEzV
Features: (Please include a full, comprehensive list of the features of the product)
- UI to customize the Icons
- Change Location
- Change Rotation
- Change Size
- Change Lighting
- Change Resolution
- Use Animations on Skeletal Meshes
- Add Backgrounds
Number of Blueprints: 5
Input: Keyboard, Mouse
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $6 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.